Saturday, March 24, 2012

As you may have guessed, he was not awake.

Dorian's default sleeping position can best be described as, "diagonal." Left to his own devices, he will lie across the bed in such a way that no other human may occupy it, with all ends of the blanket tucked under him like a snuggly burrito.

Such is how I found him last night when I came to bed, myself.

"Hey, honey, scoot over."
"Mmmmg."
(Gently) "Dorian, could you scoot over, please?"
"Mmmmg!"
"Dorian..."
(Dorian says something incomprehensible in what I think was Russian.)
"Dorian, are you awake?"
"I am...good enough for the pine!"

1 comment:

  1. I just came across your blog from Noa's blog. It's a darn good thing you just started it last month because I couldn't stop reading, but I have tears streaming down my face and I need my inhaler from laughing so hard! I hope I didn't wake the neighbor!

    ReplyDelete