Monday, March 19, 2012

He does this kind of thing with fevers, too.

Here in Wisconsin, we've been having unseasonably warm weather. As it's been lovely out lately, we had this season's first outdoor Dagorhir fighter's practice. Unfortunately, it seems that Dorian perhaps let his enthusiasm get away with him, and was out in the sun a little too long. Today, he's suffering from heat exhaustion, so I've been bringing him cool towels and water.

Fun fact about my fiancee: When his body temperature rises above normal, he speaks nonsense.

Now that he's cooled off a bit and is a bit more lucid, I've gotten his permission to share these tidbits:

"I watched the part of the movie I missed that I liked last night."
"Oh?"
"The part last night that I missed the movie. I watched it."
"Yes...?"
"Hang the coat! KABOOSH! Forget the coat."

"Can you find my wallet? It's either in my pants or in my wallet."
"Uh...sure."
"I don't know where it is. Check my wallet."

"Well, if you're going to look in my wallet for my wallet, you might as well find my wallet while you're at it."

*Wakes up from nap, throws an arm over my torso and pulls me to the bed*
"I FOUND HIM!"

"I knew it would be awesome. You know why? Because I knew it would sound awesome."

No comments:

Post a Comment