Friday, January 4, 2013

Cuckoo Scoops

Dorian fell asleep while we were watching a movie. He then fell over on the couch, landing on the cat, turning Akhim into a warm, furry, moderately irritated pillow.

"That's okay, I don't need it. Just plug it back off."

"I love you."
"Two cuckoo scoops."
"...I love you very much."
"No spaghetti, thank you."

"Akhim's been very patient with you. You should know that."
"I've been very patient with him. Non-driving son of a bitch. I think cat development impairs very different...I don't know how this thing is done, but...gaaahhhhh...no, that's close, though."

"Did Jim have his mind made up for what flavor tomorrow is?"
"...Yes, it's all taken care of."
"What about the tray? If I didn't start it before, it would have been too much now."

"Don't, don't be the one to put on the turret without a splash guard!"

No comments:

Post a Comment