Sunday, January 6, 2013

He finally let me mention ponies here

Dorian fell asleep on the couch while we were watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Now, I've been a pony fan/collector since the 1980's, and was one of the numerous people delighted by the new TV show, but Dorian only watches the show because it's something pleasant to do together. That being said...

"Zzz...she's an evil enchantress, and she does evil dances, and if you look into her eyes, she will put you in trances. Then what will she do, she'll mix up an evil brew, and gobble you up in a big, tasty stew. So...watch out!..zzz..."

Also:

"Zzz...I got a leaf!"

"Ah!" Dorian sits up and looks around, alarmed. Gravely, he puts his hand on my shoulder. "Did we leave the pancakes out?"
"Uh, no."
"Were we robbed?"
"No."
"Okay, then." And, jabbing a finger into my forehead, he went back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment