Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pillow Talk

Why yes, we are still alive!

"Adom. Knock, knock."
"Ugh?"
"Knock, knock."
"Who's...who's there?"
"Ostrich."
"Ostrich, who?"
"Ostrich pistachios!" (Giggles)
(I raise an eyebrow at the non sequitor, and close my eyes again after a moment.)
"Knock, knock."
"Ugh, no." (With this, I roll over and try to go back to sleep.)
"Knock, knock...Adom! Adom!"
"Uh?"
"Knock, knock."
(Annoyed, and a bit too loudly) "Ugh, who's there?!"
(Dorian wakes up) "Hnuh? Adom, stop it."
"Stop what?"
"Telling knock knock jokes. You woke me up."

"Adom..."
"Yes?"
"Your boobs smell like pierogi."
(Extremely confused) "Um...I'm sorry?"
"No, it is awesome."

"You're sweet like ant poison."

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe nobody comments on your posts ! You are Brilliant !

    ReplyDelete