Sunday, December 15, 2013

Let Slip the Dogs of War

"You must not retreat, retreating is for the weak. Seventy three out of seventy nine golden retrievers retreat in the first week of battle. If you want to win the war, you need the good stuff. That's why I support the use of dalmatians."

"Adom!"
"Yes, love?"
"Are we still married?"
"Yes, love."
"Good. Oh, snap, I'm storing the three little pigs in the trunk of the car in storage. Just FYI."

"You gotta make sure the old people have a house, too. Everyone needs a house. Did you find the information on the caterpillars you were looking for? It's for the house."


1 comment:

  1. I wonder how many dalmatians retreat in the first week of battle. It can't be hard to have a better retainment rate than golden retrievers, I suppose.

    I love reading these. :-)

    ReplyDelete