Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The Loach

I've been making notes on Dorian's antics, but haven't gotten around to posting them, for some reason. My apologies. I'll make a point of catching up with my notebook before the weekend.

"I got to talk to Mort today about where chapels and unicorns come from. I like to educate, it was nice, but there were all the buttery ducks. Twelve of them, ducks everywhere. And I couldn't get them past the gatehouse...Now I want kiwis. All the kiwis in the world."

"If you've got it, then you can go. Nope. No, turn around, go back again. Do it again. Turn around...Ok, now you can go. But sign the document first. Here. And here. And here, on the dotted line. Ok, now you can go."

Me: "Sweetie, I need some water and I'm having a hard time sleeping. I'm going to get up for a little while."
Dorian: "Ok. Bring the loach."
Me: "The what?"
Dorian: "Bring the loach with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment