Monday, April 30, 2012

If someone could please tell me how to successfully post replies on the comment thread, I'd really appreciate it.

I hope it's not "effecting" his dreams. Earth has no defense against aliens armed with statistics. --Theren R., on Nightmares.

Hi, Dad.

Yanno, I spent a good ten minutes this morning debating if it was "affect" or "effect," then gave up because I had to get to work, and I knew, KNEW that if I got it wrong, you'd find some way of correcting me.

Dorian would like me to tell everyone that he, "doesn't trust the grammar judgements of anyone who drinks Moscato by choice."

2 comments:

  1. http://theoatmeal.com/comics/misspelling

    Apropos of your comments above...had to share, in case you hadn't seen it.

    Also, it is very lame that this site allows you to comment with a live journal name, but not facebook. Seriously, has anyone been on lj more recently than 2007?

    -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its "affect." Just saying :-)

    ReplyDelete