Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Dour Moose

"The doormouse can't spell. He's a dour moose."

"Why is Ted calling me?"
"He's not, he's calling me."
"Why?"
"'Cause he wants me to come in to work."
"Tell him to stop it, or I'll sic the dour moose on him, and the door mouse...what does 'dour' mean?"
"Pouty."
"Yeah, that's right, the pouty moose, nukka."

(While lying in bed discussion camp logistics, Dorian fell asleep.)
"So we can set up the tents in a semicircle, and then the kaleidoscope can't get in."
"...What?"
"The kaleidoscope, he's hiding under the ground cloths and in the tarps, we have to stop his plot before he brings in Vancouver."

"Where's Amy?"
"I don't know."
"No, we need to leave the campsite set up so Bill can get a job!"
"It's okay, I took care of it."
"...Where's Amy?"
"I don't know."
"Okay, well, fuck her."
 (I have no idea who Amy is.)

"Cincinnati sucks."

"Tell the orcs the cheesecake is ready."

No comments:

Post a Comment