Thursday, January 31, 2013

Must have been some sandwich.

"There's seven...you have seven...it's my sandwich! Okay, you can have a bite, but only because I love you. Colin Powell's secretary has the release forms."

"I have the thing. Hey, look at my butt, it's ready to go!"

"Dorian, c'mon, let's go to bed."
"Okay, let me undo the thing."
"Dorian--"
"I have to undo it!"
(Playing along) "It's already undone."
"No, not the long-legged taxes."


"Why are there only three chocolate cakes? We need at least six more."
"Wanna go to bed?"
"We are in bed."
"Wanna go to bed?"
"All the beds are our beds!"
 "Dorian, can we please go to bed?"
"I told you, I already went to bed, you weren't there, the cat was wearing a burqa, and it was all horrible!"

"C'mon, Dorian."
"Okay, okay. Do you have your phone?"
"Yep."
"Did you pick up the newspaper?"
(We have no newspaper, but I wanted to get him off the couch.) "Yeah."
"Did you remember to empty the cat?"
"Sure."

No comments:

Post a Comment