Saturday, May 5, 2012

Huitzilopochtli

Dorian fell asleep while we watched Flight of the Conchords. He made a remarkable lack of sense.

"Honey, you're snoring."
"I'm awake."
"No, you're not. Let's go to bed."
"I am bed."
"C'mon, let's go to bed."
"The thing. It's going to open into a cat...it doesn't have a collarbone, no collarbone, just shoulders...and I'm prying the head open with the fluffy parsley and it's on a stick too small..."
"You're not making any sense."
"That's 'cause of the river."
"What'd the river do?"
"It's wet...and hot...making me wear a red T-shirt."


"You can wreck your share of things."
"Hmm?"
"I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to Brian, Prime Minister of New Zealand."

"Dorian, c'mon, let's go to bed."
"You should trim the bushes, there's too many thorns...it's not good for weapon crafting...I'll be sexy again someday!"

"We were watching the Aztec gods on ice. Huitzilopochtli was there...it's hard being the hummingbird god and convincing people you're dangerous...it was awful...terrible..."

"I love you...don't transfer everything...don't, 'cause we need the wolverine."

"I feel like I'm not really appreciated by the consulate."
"I appreciate you."
"That's good. You're wearing clothes."


"I am bed...I am bed...I am bed...we are bed....he had a thing on his foot, why can't we have any fun? I designed it as not, but it has...which is cool. Hide the hedgehog."

"Did you just call me a hippo?"

"I don't want to be in the deposit with the people with no breasts! It's hard to fit next to them."

"From the looks of it...you're very sexy."

 "I have another gun, but I can't use it, yet. Carrots to go take care of."

(Dorian mumbles something.)
"Hmm?"
"Wha?...No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that."
"What?"
"I raised my voice. I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you." (Dorian takes my hand and places it on his crotch) "Donde esta la bibliotheque? It's lame, that's what it is."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment