Sunday, May 6, 2012

Prawn Sandwich

As we went to bed, Dorian commented, "Your hair is like the Estonian embassy."
I waited several seconds for him to explain, but he said nothing else after that.
"You gonna elaborate, or you gonna just leave me with that for the next several hours--"
"Yup."

"If Phil's haircut had a flavor, it'd be lemon-lime-lame."

"On the bass, the medula! Ba dum dum dum dum...The cymbals, the central nervous system! Vocals, we have the subconscious! (sings) IIII'mmm not tall enough (ends singing)...oh, that's sad...disappointed band manager, the conscience...My band sucks."

"I'm like the Dalai Lama of kicking ass."

"Adom...Adom...Adom..."
"Uh?"
"Can we (mumbles)?"
"Hnh?"
"We can get them with the sauce."
"Hnh."
"Adom, are you awake?"
"Yeah."
"Can we get some prawns? They're like shrimp, but big. Big shrimp. Which is a contradiction."
"You want to get prawns, now?"
"We can eat them with sauces, or have a praaawn saaandwiiich..."
"Are YOU awake?"

(I'm not sure he was actually asleep for this one, or just trying to ire me.)
"Adom...Adom..."
"Huh?"
"...Strange things are afoot at the Circle K."
"I'm going back to sleep, now."

No comments:

Post a Comment